Comcast Fires All Of The Techtv Staff

andrusk

Well, its official. Comcast has officially given all employees of techtv 60 days notice that theyre jobs will be gone. I heard they are offering 100 job openings at the new combined channel, but the hirees must be willing to relocate to L.A.

If you ask me I would say its a good idea. What they need to do is get rid of all the shows except for The Screensaves and maybe X-play. Everything else sucks. Especially Anime unleashed and robot wars. Oh and future fighting machines.

For the most part I like techtv back when they were still ZdTv but ever since they made the change, its kinda sucked. Also, if you hadnt noticed, about half of the staff was replaced about six months ago. All the veteran people left for better jobs. Now all the people there are burnt out djs, and script kiddies.

Hopefully this will turn out for the better.

script kiddies??? you can't mean Dan...or Kevin??? psh they arn't scrip kiddies...(note heavy saracasm was i use during the typing of this message)

most the shows are the same thing...call for help...screen savers...same cast same set...my favorite shows on there though are screen savers, secret strange and true, and conspiracies...i like informational TV...cause techtv and history/discovery are the only nonmusic nonmovie channels i watch...and thats only when i'm grounded from the internet

Guest ThermalGuru

I don't like the shows, but I love the website.

I catch X-play every once in awhile. It's fairly decent, but has some real stupid ones too. G4 is much better for gamers. Still looking for good Anime past 10:00....anybody got any suggestions?

Keep in mind, good anime to me is Ninja Scroll

Edited by ThermalGuru

bah we don't get techtv here in nc unless u pay for the extra package. but when i'm at my grandmas in tenn they have it and the last time i saw it it was zdtv and i liked it but my parents would never pay the extra to get it :(