Sci-fi Movie Title?

legit

hey all,

so i was whatching tv the other night and i saw this movie that i hadn't seen forever so i was gonna go rent it. but then i forgot the title does anybody know the title of this movie. its a sci-fi in the future in which the moment a person is born they look at the DNA and can determine their future(when they'll die, how, etc) but this one guy breaks the rules and doesn't die when he's supposed to so he has to go underground and takes up a new identity then something happens and the cops find one of his eyelashes and hunt him down (im a little foggy on the ending. does anybody know?

thanks

- legit

I'm a little foggy on the ending. does anybody know?

He achieves his dream of becoming one of the next space mission astronauts... only they don't know he's not genetically engineered (because he uses the cripples blood/urine samples to fool the Space Agency) ;)

He achieves his dream of becoming one of the next space mission astronauts... only they don't know he's not genetically engineered (because he uses the cripples blood/urine samples to fool the Space Agency) ;)

Well. They dont know. But the doctor who was taking the urine tests knew along

"Right handed men dont hold it with their left hand."

Edited by andrusk

Well. They dont know. But the doctor who was taking the urine tests knew along

"Right handed men dont hold it with their left hand."

Well, I do.

but HEY! good movie! :lol: