Godgrrrrr! Vid Card Fan...

i THINK Krazy meant "he likes the silencer but on another note here is what I done with my 9800 pro..." LOL at least i hope so, either that or he's got a cloaked stealthed vga silencer. where can i buy one??? :ph34r:

I'm probably just gonna order a iceberg 4 or something, but what should I do in the meantime? Can I run the fan on 12 volts just to keep the card cool?

Godgrrrrr! I hate it when things come broken.

Careful with the iceberq and moveing you rig much. The base is circular with two screw tabs. On my 9500 pro(I know the pcb ARE different,) this tab was VERY close to some pcb compononts. When I moved, the jarring(it was hit from the back) knocked the iceberq hs base into the circuitry, breaking off a piece.

i THINK Krazy meant  "he likes the silencer but on another note here is what I done with my 9800 pro..." LOL  at least i hope so, either that or he's got a cloaked stealthed vga silencer.  where can i buy one???  :ph34r:

DOH! Sorry folks. Was getting my HSK names mixed up! :smack:

Edited by KraZy

i love my silencer, you will not be disappointed, but there is nothing wrong with ghetto-rigging it for a day or two. I saw someone stick an 80mm on Q-tips and prop it up underneath of their video card.

i love my silencer, you will not be disappointed, but there is nothing wrong with ghetto-rigging it for a day or two. I saw someone stick an 80mm on Q-tips and prop it up underneath of their video card.

OMG that is exactly what I did with mine! Q-tips rock! :lol: