What The Hell Is Wrong With People

battery

ok, i get my vid card back...i decide to play a little d2:lod...i haven't played in awhile...i get on...oh hey a clan giving away free stuff after you fill out a questionaire...i dl the questionaire...bam my character runs around dropping everything he has...i leave come back find 2-3 items that they didn't want still laying there...what the god danged crap is wrong with these craping poolickers...why can't everyone just play the craping god danged game it was ment be god dang craping played...nooooo i'm meanypoo meany who knows a lil coding...i'm gonna make people dl trojans and get all their items then sell it on ebay because i'm crapin' seafood...god dangit to hell i'm so craping pissed...i feel sorry for the filter because its about to be working overtime....GOD crapING crap dangIT crapING crap THOSE Meanies AND SEND STRAIGHT TO crapING crap HELL WHERE THEY SHALL ALL BURN FOR THEIR SINS AGAINST ALL OF GAMING HUMANITY!!!!!!

Edited by BerZerK

Wow dude... you should edit that a bit, I understand your pissed but man... havn't seen language like that on the forums ever... You should report that clan (if there is a place to report them to). :bah: They shouldn't be allowed to do that if they are a legit clan, and if so you can probally do something legal about it. Look into it and good luck!

I totally understand why your pissed.. and you just needed somewhrere to release your anger. but.. please profanity is not to welcome here.. you really want to consider editing that... it would suck to see you get introuble for it]

edit;l something similar happen to mme.. in the summer... well. heres what happen to me..

i worked all the firgan summer.. on ti sonline game called Runescape .. and those of you who know it.... well i haad a frigan "haloween mask" (for those of you tht dont know that game.. its RELALLY REALLY RARE. they droped a few during one haloween)... well I had tons of expensive items.. and one horible morning. i woke up to find it all gone. .. sure i was like berzerk.. i went on a crazy "profanity" spree :).... yeh...

Edited by roadkill

post has been edited...sorry about that...jsut needed to vent...now i don't know what i'm gonna do...i have some crap equipment i could have my barb wear until i can scrounge up better eq...now i've gone from pissed to depressed

yea dude that sucks real bad. i know how hard stuff is to find on some games like on the final fantasy games.

then to have it all taken away from you, it just sucks big time. i feel for you dude.

n i hate all the twats that do that stuff aswell :angry:

yea i decided i didn't wanna make my day any worse by getting banned from the best dang computer forums ever... :D i don't know what i'd do if i ever got banned from here...i'd probably curl up in a corner and start convulsing...lol reminds me of a metallica song....Sad But True...i love you guys!!! ::group hug:: :D:foldon:

i feel your pain. i had something similar happen to me. except not quite the way that it happened to you. i had a whole bunch of awesome stuff for that game and then i didnt play it for a while and didnt realize how long it was since i played it. i lost all my sweet stuff. i was so angry and depressed because i used to play that game all the time. dang high school taking up my time. :angry::lol:

People do that in d2 mainly dont worry about it just report them if you can and get your stuff back. If you cant just start over although I do feel your pain because the same thing happened to me in RO.

My brothers Diablo2 account has been hacked plenty of times, which is why he doesn't even play the game anymore..

Me? I just like fast-paced FPS games!! Long Live BF Series!!