Unlocked Week 43 2500+?

:huh: Well im totally confused see i know a few 2500+ got out unlocked but i just tried to change my multi from 11x 200 to 10.5x200 AND IT POSTED :D

then i lowerd it to 10x 200 and no post :unsure:

i dono what this means if my proc is locked or not :blink:

hmm ya because the clock speed was 2.19 should have ben 2.10

however on my last mobo (Kt400) it wouldnt even post if i changed the multi but of course it currupted harddrives at 168 fsb (had a 2400+)

you might be able to unlock it now though. looks like a solution to unlocking the week 39 and up locked processors has been made. EnJoY posted the link he found over here here. And this is where the link goes to.

But AMD forgot (thankfully) to lock also the L5 bridges wich lets us change our cpu to a mobile XP or a Athlon with MP support.

The first step is to pick the cpu and look for L5 bridges, once found the 3rd L5 bridge from the letf is the one to paint. That will make your XP a Mobile XP.

The unlocking process is easier than i originally tought. You don

Edited by Trakfast11

I can change the multiplier on my board up to 19...when I boot everything is normal but the multiplier stays at 11 no matter what I set it at....locked is locked. I do think that there are some chips that miss the locking cut but they would be a very rare find :foldon: