Bf V Issues

Mr_Anderson

I've been having some weird problums with vietnam latly when ever I try playing on the internet the game runs fine for about 5 min. but then it lags out and says warrning conection problums and then boots me out of the server. Its not just one server its every server I tried today and they all have that same issue and I tried about 10 servers. I have no idea what the problum is. I was hoping that someone here knows what is wrong. :(

There is a little tweak you can do that clears up some lag, it worked for me. Go to your BfVietnam directory and then into the settings folder and open up the "Default.con" and add:

Game.SoundBuffersize 400

after Game.DebugCallbackDisabled 0.

I just found out what the problum was! :D Ok heres what I did I tryed adding that line of code. It helped me befor it laged up with a lower ping but then after another 5 min. i got booted again. Feeling desprate I decided to system restor to a few days ago. nothing, so then I reformated but that did nothing, finally I came to the conclusion that it had to be my router. So I reset my router using the botton in the back of it and it took care of the problum! No more lag issues. The only logical explenation I can have for this is that 2 days ago I updated my windows to help protect me from that new computer bug thats going around. And I think that it must have had some conflict with the router, and reseting it was what took care of the problum. :D