Uv Spray Design

ok...i feel sorry for all you non Metallica Box-set owners...i was gonna do this to my acrylic case but i'm trading it...anyway the metallica box-set comes with a the good ole Mr. Whatshisface that is flicking people off stensil...well when i get my new case i'm gonna mount a 12" cc stick to the right side of the case...then i'm gonna paint with the stensil...how freaking cool is that lol...Metallica all the way...just saw them in Concert Saturday w/GodSmack...i stayed afterwards for two hours...meet Lars...good guy...got past the security guard by telling him Kirk owed me a guitar... All brawn and no brains...but crapit if i woulda found Kirk i woulda got me a craping guitar lol...Lars was really cool though...got me some new drum sticks lol...

B)

its because of lars an james that i quit liking metallica that and i still feel they sold out just so they could get on the lalapalooza tour back when the black album came out

i still like most of their stuff from killem all to and justice but the rest to me is basicaly crap

its because of lars an james that i quit liking metallica that and i still feel they sold out just so they could get on the lalapalooza tour back when the black album came out

i still like most of their stuff from killem all to and justice but the rest to me is basicaly crap

Amen to that.SLAYER rules anyway.

bah Metallica Rocks Your Nutts off lol youjust don't know it...They are simply the greatest Metal band ever...Slayer kicks . too...just not as much lol

Fade to Black

One

Nothing Else Matters

For Whom the Bell Tolls

The Call of Ktulu

Battery

King Nothing

Until it Sleeps

Master of Puppets

Creeping Death

Enter Sandman

Harvestor of Sorrow

Seek and Destroy

Fuel

Slither

No Leaf Clover

Sad But True

The Memory Remains

Paint it Black

Unforgiven

and many many more kick . craping songs...

ok berzerk i think i know the band just as well as you since i started listening to them about the time you were born

and here is some trivia for you what guitarist did they kick from the band

you talkin' about Lloyd Grant or Dave Mustaine? i don't know which one was kicked out...crapit to hell lol well its one of the two...my guess is Dave though cause i think LLoyd just left before they really became Metallica.

If thats right i think you should buy me a 2500+ xp-m lol...i'm so poor...

yup it was dave they canned him cause he cost them to much money he would get drunk and of course trash the hotel rooms and so the gave him the boot

BerZerK you just think your poor i am in debt consolidation right now and getting sued by 2 credit card companys and by nissan also

i'm not really poor...i'm just not well off... bills to pay...urges to satisfy...its hard being 17 with no job...too much time playing guitar and workin' on my comp...i just feel poor when i see bigred's sig or nuclear talkin' bout another 4ghz p4...hell he got a mach II...that cost more then my whole setup...and he has two of them...lol...now i know my system could be worse...but every summer i need to upgrade...its an urge...my comp no longer satisfies me with its ugly 18k score in 3dmark2001...i want a mobile proc...a new dfi lanparty board...a gig of bh5 or bh6 ram...atleast one raptor...and watercooling... thats about 600-800 bucks...not to mention i already need a new vid card because mine is done...and i need a new psu because the one i have now is too big...

so i know i'm not really poor...its just i have alot of dreams...and little opportunity to aquire them.