Sign in to follow this  
battery

Best Wc...

ok what is simply the best W/C setup available for around 250 bucks...

Requirements are that it cools both cpu and vid card

lol...well i'm just so confused as to what to buy and i'm very scared to spend that kinda money...when i gots no job and when i get a job it prolly won't last long...

imo you shouldn't get wc, unless you are willing/able to spend the money to get something quality.

you run the risk of not getting satisfactory results...as well as something breaking/leaking/frying do to poor craftsmanship.

but these crap tornados are so freaking loud...my friends don't want me to come over anymore cause they can't stand the sound of my comp...

Oh man! There is all kinda things you can get for $250. Here is a -quick- list I put together over at FrozenCPU.Com (yeah, they are high priced, but they have treated me well.) You even have overhead for spare stuff too...

Whitewater or RBX block (or Cascade if you can find it!)

L30 or 1250 pump

Homemade PVC res (its easy!)

Heater Core rad (Danger Den Heater core or Chevette and you mod it)

120mm Fan of your choice

1/2" ID ...5/8" OD tubing from hardware store (don't buy thinner walled stuff, it will kink)

homemade realy if comfortable with electronics..if not a criticaool plant (or whatever they are called)

Will cool great and only end up costing about $150....

Don't want to do it yourself ? then IMHO the only kit I think is worth anything is this one:

http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?PageA...ProdID=102&HS=1

Just choose Whitewater block..the L30 pump and Aluminum top to the block (I had a poly top stress crack after time...)

Cheers

Exeter

dtekcustoms flowmaster kit with the whitewater and enhiem up grade and add the other block you need to the loop will come in right at yout price range, and you wont find anything better

Dude, if you don't like the noise of the tornado get a high volume 92mm panaflos for $7 each. You'll only lose 1 or 2C on that processor/HSF and it'll be quiet. Save up for a really nice WC if you want to buy a kit or build one yourself. Don't waste 250 on a cheap rig. It's not going to give you much better results than your current setup (if at all) and if it goes down it's going to drag some componants with it.

250 on a cheap water rig geez thats the price range for the best watercooling kits. the stek customs flowmaster uses the best water block,pump,rad,res there is no better water cooling around and fitsa hit bill just fien