Holy Moly!

upok

i would have to estimate somewhere between $400-$500 for me personally. i got the vid card for christmas. it really helps to buy stuff at office max when it comes with rebates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With everything...the one on the way is about 1200...then my current one might be around 600 (but I got deals on everything, so closer to 900 new). :foldon:

Who are you cGrUnDy, a school director who has flipped and modded the entire school PC's :D:D

Umm...those would be prices not quantities...reading comprehension is hard, but keep trying. :P

Umm...those would be prices not quantities...reading comprehension is hard, but keep trying. :P

Well usually money matters are preceded by dollar sign $ dollar sign

But i'm sorry for my unability to read peoples mind, i'll try to keep up with you

WACO <_<

In the mean time STFU

Edited by kobalt

Just looking at eveyone's sig's and getting prices could be a full time job in itself..sheesh. Lets see .....case 150, mobo 160, p4 3.4 400, corsair 4000 pro mem 300, 9800xt 450 (ouch), 2 raptors 220, modem 25, cooler 25, mitsubishi 18" flat screen 450, hp printer 150, 1 cdrw and 1 cdr 100, floppy 10, lets not forget the router 100, sound card 100, speakers 70, camera 300, xp os 100, yep....3110..ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bah: not to mention the countless hours building, trips to rma stuff, hours rebuilding. I still want H2O kit...hell with it..let it burn baby let it burn!!!....hmmm thought twice about that...maybe the H2O is a good investment if it makes it last longer....no wonder the "partners" usually hate them...

At last count, $2325 US. The new box is going to be much worse though... I refuse to count... I'm way over 500 already and don't even ahve a mb/chip/hdds/ram/videocard/etc

Bruce

The one I am currently building, System alone (no monitor / wireless keyboard and mouse) will be right around $2K, after you add in the other stuff, I figure it will be around $3,500. You add in a nice LCD screen, a swivel arm that mounts to the wall, so I can swing the monitor back and forth while I'm on the couch, Logitech Keyboard and Mouse and it all adds up to right around the $3,500 mark... I started building this one about a month ago, will be finished in another month, in the meantime, I'm broke..In bewteen bills and building this PC, I have just enough money to get to work and back.

:D