Sign in to follow this  
upok

Holy Moly!

$1780 after all is said and done. God i spent to much. $ 1900 if you count the original mobo. Oh well its only money! :foldon: Doesn't seem like it when you buy in installments , hd here fans there ,new heatsink But then you have fans.

My 3200+ system...$1560.....My 2500+ system....$850...Canadian.....Sounds like alot but I figure as far as we all know.....we only live once.....and it is just coloured paper :D

well from what i could find on newegg and knowing the price of the rest of the parts i have a total of over $1500 USD in this rig at the current time

omfg.

<krazy breaks out the calculator>

Umm... rough guess at about $5000. (not including my 2 junked Ic7-Max3's, several processors... ach...)

New Pics

well when i bought my comp piece by piece last summer it was about 1000...newegg gots the same thing for 629+s/h and tax...i feel kinda sad now...

I've got a little over 5K in 2 rigs, have about 3.5K in a Opteron rig I'm building, and too much to add for all the others. It's quite sad.

I'll prob sell one of my Intel rigs soon, I've got too many with too much money in them.