Making A User Account For Gaming?

maximo

I want to make a user account for gaming so that I dont have to turn off a bunch of things everytime I play a game. Things like Anti virus,Firewall,Popup stop, and all the unnecessary junk in Xp that hogs mem and resources while gaming. Can this be done?

Sure can. Just goto Control Panel -> Users and make a new acct. Since you arent using popup, antivirus, and all that you might want to install everything and then make it a normal user. However, you will have to log out, not switch users in order to unload all that other stuff from memory.

btw, you might wanna hit up BlackViper's page to clean up the services section of your gaming account.

Well I tried that. User accounts,create new account,turned everything off, logoff. I then went back to the main account and all the changes I made to the new account took place in the main account...not what I want to do. I must be doing something wrong. Please help?

Blackviper is exactly what I'm using and were I'm getting all the setting for gaming. I was originaly going to email him, but I dont see where to do that. When you click contact me (Blackviper) it brings you to a hole lot of stuff I dont understand, do you know how to email him or can you just help me out. Thank you.

Edited by maximo