Good Old Forums Dying!

Bboy Satch

Well i came to this forum site like 4 months ago. Before i was at www.softwaretipsandtrick.com This site was good when i was there, i was becomming a regular and stuff. After awhile, the site really began to bore me. No current news(like OCC :)) that keeps people interested, they don't update the site itself (snowflakes? since christmas!), seems like the moderators don't know much (OCC memeber seriously twice as smart) and the guides have been the same since like windows xp came out! SO BORING, I love OCC its the best forum site. Anyone had this experience!?

ps: www.softwaretipsandtricks.com was my home page, now its OCC!!! WORD!

welcome to the dark side my friend.

All other forums sucks.  OCC rules!!

:(

so what if mine only has 2 active members, it doesnt mean it sucks :bah:

It might not "suck", but OCC is da-best ! :lol:

OCC sucks

Nah just kiddin :D

However many of the threds posted are redundant. something that doesnt thirll me, but hey, helping ppl is what forums are for

:bah: OCC rules! this site is where i got my start with o/cing. Its good to be able give back and help someone else who has run into the same problems i have had or better yet learn some more. :foldon:

Well the only other forums I bother with anymore are the ones for my mod and they are not that active (talking about the members section) still work is progressing so I cannot complain too much.

However many of the threds posted are redundant. something that doesnt thirll me, but hey, helping ppl is what forums are for

You will get that in any forum... ;)