Core_79

Propane

well... just saw this popup... what is it and when the hell will I get the folding forum back because Im about to quit if I dont get it back

well... just saw this popup... what is it and when the hell will I get the folding forum back because Im about to quit if I dont get it back

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use....php?s=&u=36967

How long has it been gone? it says you are active in folding, I would PM L.P. .also do not quite any one can quite. If everyone had that attitude where would OCC be?

Ahhh... I just figured out what the difference is... it uses a double instead of a float so I guess it will be used for more complex protiens... and I have tried pming lp

Ahhh... I just figured out what the difference is... it uses a double instead of a float so I guess it will be used for more complex protiens... and I have tried pming lp

Yea I noticed that the other day when one was running it said double gromacs core, whatever that means? I have been doing some of those and then I got hit with several Tinkers, I think there about finished and I noticed more Gromacs, I need to go upstairs and see whats going on today, after that tree knocked out my power for about a half a day yesterday and make sure everything is folding ok!

Oh yea unless they have fixed it the 79 core will not use a staedy % of cpu cycles it goes up and down I remember when it first came out I was running 3 and 4 versions of folding at one time on my hyperthreads to get 100 % cpu usage

:foldon::foldon::foldon:

Edited by road-runner