Best+easiest Webpage Software?

D-r0cK

Just wanted to start off with a small web page nothing big, and was wondering whats the best and easiest software out there, and if any...free hostings...?

cheers:

I have comcast as my ISP, and they give you webspace, and authoring tools for free(well no additional charge). It kind of cheesey though, but a start anyway. I've heard good things about "Dreamweaver" but I have not used it yet. I D/L some others recently... "easy sitemaker", and "Flashbuilder" I am still playing with them, but I need to spend more time to form an opinion about them.

I used front page express to build my first web site the one that cam with win 98 and had it on the web space that my ISP provided, which most all do you just may not know it, you can usually go to the web site and activate your space with some companys others you call them and have it set up its usually free, then just ftp everything up to the site, sounds easy its a more complicated than it sounds, or I guess I should say time consuming to build and everything has to be correct or it will not work right, you got the idea, just start messing with it thats how I learned to build all of mine, to bad it was lost when we had a flood here and got the servers, I lost 3 pages of work, and never bothered to try to put it back on, I have it all saved on a disk somewhere :rolleyes:

Edited by road-runner

• 2 weeks later...
Notepads kinda sweet too.

vi is where it's at. :lol:

was wondering whats the best and easiest software out there

for gui apps dreamweaver mx or adobe golive are both pretty good. you could get the demo of dreamweaver and check it out.

frontpage is probably the easiest of the bunch but your pages will probably look like poop.