Guild Wars Wallpaper

Me and a few others are obsessed with Guild Wars. Its gonna be a sweet game. I looked all over the web and there are no good wallpapers for it so I decided to make one. I downloaded the trail version for Paint Shop Pro. (Kinda like Photoshop) Well I gave it a try. Hows it look? Any suggestions would be good.

Edited by Ghost2520

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I changed the wallpaper to an actual screen shot of me ingame. *cough* :lol: I actually I was making a wallpaper with foliage, but I forgot to save and it got deleted. :(

Edited by Ghost2520

Well I changed the wallpaper to an actual screen shot of me ingame. *cough* :lol: I actually I was making a wallpaper with foliage, but I forgot to save and it got deleted. :(

ghost, you're in the alpha??? what screenshot did you take? i'm confused.

Imp Imp Imp...lol. I think it would look good if you had photoshop as you wouldn't have the white borders....i haven't used psp in years though...you can't get rid of that?

I haven't made any GW wallpaper yet. I made the following for my sigpic in a gw forum (which i've shown here before):

ClayMeow-GWsig.gif

Then i made this for my GW Avatar:

GW-circle100.gif

That circle is taken from the following GW concept art:

guildwars-girl.jpg

i edited out the girl and then "filled in the blanks"...actually harder than it sounds...it's accurate except for the top where i had to do guessing.

Oh yeah, and this isn't exactly GW art, but i had suggested that arenanet shows off the streaming technology at E3, and as an example said they can create a special E3-monster and have it thrash thru town or something....here's a piece of concept art i drew up (this was my first time actually "drawing" with photoshop...i usually don't draw because i don't feel i have the same control with a mouse as i do with a pencil and paper...but i think it came out decently):

E3-monster.jpg

you know, some of the large versions of the screenshots work well as a desktop wallpaper. I made the most recent screenshot (the battle shot with the warrior and necro against the stone summit beast) as my desktop wallpaper at work :) (mainly because i don't think the 4 ladies i work with (including my boss), would appreciate my "scantily-clad-women-wallpapers"...heehee. And, i've only had it on for 2 days, and i've already gotten three comments on how cool it looked :). btw, comp @ work is win2k. boo