Guild Wars

slugbug3311

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this crazy glitch in guild wars. i got some screens, one of the characters was a big white cube and my armor was white too, and my gloves and boots were black, it was freaky :blink:

Hey clay_meow how was the amount of lag with the 56k?

absolutely non-existent. The only thing that my connection affected was the loading of maps, particularly when entering for the first time. So sometimes my group would start without me, sometimes they'd wait. Either way, it was never too long...only a couple of mins...sometimes seconds. Once in the game though, there was absolutely zero lag from what i saw....and no teammates ever complained either. People I played with wanted to stay in groups with me for other maps, and/or reinvite later on...so apparently they felt i didn't negatively affect their play. In fact, for maps i already played, teammates wouldn't have even known i was on dialup, as a couple of times, i had zero files to download and entered before others did :)

Anyways, here's a screenie of my Mesmer/Warrior, named Mesmerizing Chick, after I stripped her down ;) lol :lol:

Mesmerizing_Chick-Undressed.jpg

speaking of stripped down...here is Mr_anderson and My characters in a little... well you can see for your self ;)  :lol:

lol. that would have looked a lot better if you took off the gloves, and didn't have the "team cloaks" on you. and slugbug, it's all in jest. heh.

i actually usually choose the gender of my character based on what class i want to be, or the name i want to use, but i'd rather be female cause i mean, your own character is the thing you're going to be looking at the majority of the game...gotta look decent ;)

anyways, here's my party and me (the pink-haired E/Mo) takin care of some gryphons :)

EDIT: oops, forgot it doesn't resize if i host it elsewhere....here we go:

Edited by ClayMeow