Battlefield Vietnam Is It Really Better Than The R

alexanm

Ok i have made this so i can prove to a friend which is better but im not going to tell you what i think (or it would ruin the whole idea).

SO GO AHEAD AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! :huh:

:withstupid:

i have seen them both and i liked the unreal demo but i like veitnam better even though i haven't polayed it because i'm not big on fake weapons and alein technology (except halo that is)

Yeah Im not into super fast paced games EXCEPT UT because it is really fun but I dont like shooters where there is no strategy as far as shot placement like BF I like Tactical Sims for my FPS games but hey what do you care about my opinion!lol

I'm with the others, what is the "R"?

BF:V is good... in some way's it's a step up from 1942.

UT2K4 is just another UT game. Not a whole lot to offer. But it is still fun to play from time to time, and I know a lot of people here like it.

TCSCPT multiplayer is nice... if you like slow paced games that require you to think a bit more than the traditional FPS games.

Painkiller is a lovely multiplayer game, though it could use some more skins, maps, and weapons.

i got bf:v and it is great fun but its hard to find a lag free server and its even harder to find a lag free server were people play as a team.but its still great fun. the only other recent game i can compare it to is call of duty and well lets just say if i could find my call of duty disk id be playing 24/7.