Need To Vent.

General912

It's been a while that I haven't replied to a post on here, but now I feel I have something to say...

To begin with, General, I feel for you, I'm really sorry to hear about your dad's business. The past years have been tough on a lot of people, even more so for those who are fighting in Iraq and those who are unemployed.

Next I just want to say that Ayokona is a stupid MORON!! General wrote out what he felt about things and he wrote it out with frustration when seeing his dad closing down his business. He didn't write it out to express his political views or which party is better, he wrote this post to express his feelings.

As always Ayokona has to write something about politics, as if he knows about everything in the world and as if what he writes is 100% correct over everybody else! It is true that General did mention Bush and capitalism, but the fact is that he would have mentioned whoever president was running the country at the time his dad closed down shop, whether it be a republican, democrat or liberal!

All General wanted is to hear what people on this board had to say and have a support with his pals here, but I guess that is too much to ask for from Ayokona!

This post was not political at all, it was just letting out steam, frustration and anger.

P.S. I directly point to Ayokona, because he is the first person to divert the post to politics, I know Sly_C also talked about it, but it's only after several responses!

This is pretty sad!!! :angry:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next I just want to say that Ayokona is a stupid MORON!! General wrote out what he felt about things and he wrote it out with frustration when seeing his dad closing down his business. He didn't write it out to express his political views or which party is better, he wrote this post to express his feelings.

All General wanted is to hear what people on this board had to say and have a support with his pals here, but I guess that is too much to ask for from Ayokona!

P.S. I directly point to Ayokona, because he is the first person to divert the post to politics, I know Sly_C also talked about it, but it's only after several responses!

This is pretty sad!!!

No animosity at all, Ayokona, it's just that I have read several of your posts, and you seem to tend towards your own point of view, without giving the other person a chance to explain his or hers. Ayokona as you know I can hold my own with you, just like you do with me, but in this case the guy was venting as his post title says it.

As for me not reading in middle school, yes you are correct about that, middle school was way too easy for me, I skipped it and went directly to college!

I am not going to debate you on politics, but I still hold that this post is not politically inclined. If the post was, he would have put that in his post title!

The reason I said you seem to know everything is because of the way you approach your responses. When you respond to something you don't seem to make your point accross, you force your point onto the other person, whether your point is correct or not.

As for unemployment, I will not debate you on that too, but do not base yourself on a one month information only, but look at the total in years. And if you read the news and articles as avidly as you seem to do, you would have known that US unemployment just went up by 360,000 last week. If you care to read the news excerpt here it is from AP: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...o_ec_fi/economy

As for me being reported that's fine, the mods can do what they have to do.

Guys, stop. You are all arguing like idiots, no need for calling people names(yet, i just called you all idiots...ignore that idiot comment), or complaining and reporting people. Everyone chill out. Seriously guys, we all have OUR opinions, if we choose to express them, we should be able to do so without anyone calling the other person names and such.

General: Sorry about your dad.

H20: There is no need to call people names, chill out

AYoKoNA: I dont think General was trying to offend you or Mr.bush. I know you were just pointing out the facts but.

If we dont like him(mr.bush) or we do, we should still respect him because he is the leader of our country.

bigred: Your right about the news the also mess things up

Everyone please chill out, we dont need to bite each others heads off like children with rabies and 6inch fangs. I think OCC is the best computer related site around, and thats due to the people who run it and the members, and if we all started fighting this would be nothing but flaming site. (With computer stuff :) ) So again, everyone try chill out.

Edited by p8baller07

H20: There is no need to call people names, chill out

You are correct I should not have called him names, I do apologize for that, but I am not the only person who feels this way.

I am just trying to make him understand that he can not take everything written so literally without putting any thought into his responses!

Ahhh I see, so because someone doesn't put "THIS POST IS ABOUT POLITICS" in their title, then its not about politics?

Why didn't i think of that? :rolleyes: <_<

Apparantly from your member title, you seem to think you know everything "Member is a Genius", a little overconfident of yourself?

You still didn't answer my question!

If this post wasn't about politics why did he mention it in the first place?!?

Did you see all the quotes from him????

How can you say that it has NOTHING to do with Politics?

I guarantee YOU 9/10 ppl will say the start of his thread, HAS EVERYTHING to do WITH politics!

As for unemployment, I will not debate you on that too, but do not base yourself on a one month information only, but look at the total in years.

I am looking at Unemployement rates, since we pulled out of the RECESSION... Unemployement has gone down since then!

And if you read the news and articles as avidly as you seem to do, you would have known that US unemployment just went up by 360,000 last week. If you care to read the news excerpt here it is from AP: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...o_ec_fi/economy

Didn't you just tell me to not base the info on one month alone, YET YOU ARE basing it on ONE WEEK...Total Hypocrasy....LMAO :bah:

The reason I said you seem to know everything is because of the way you approach your responses. When you respond to something you don't seem to make your point accross, you force your point onto the other person, whether your point is correct or not.

Funny most ppl i talk to (off and on the board) tell me I make my point across, maybe because of the fact that you DISAGREE with my views you say this? :rolleyes:

Mind pointing out where I am incorrect in what I say? Or are you just gonna blast me with lies that aren't true? Seems like YOU are doing the forcing down with all the things you are saying H20... :bah:

And how do I not make my point across care to elaborate?

You call ppl STUPID MORONS, so we obviously know now that you don't get "your" point across too well....

Ahhh I see, so because someone doesn't put "THIS POST IS ABOUT POLITICS" in their title, then its not about politics?

Why didn't i think of that? :rolleyes: <_<

Apparantly from your member title, you seem to think you know everything "Member is a Genius", a little overconfident of yourself?

You still didn't answer my question!

If this post wasn't about politics why did he mention it in the first place?!?

Did you see all the quotes from him????

As for unemployment, I will not debate you on that too, but do not base yourself on a one month information only, but look at the total in years.

I am looking at Unemployement rates, since we pulled out of the RECESSION... Unemployement has gone down since then!

Didn't you just tell me to not base the info on one month alone, YET YOU ARE basing it on ONE WEEK...Total Hypocrasy....LMAO :bah:

Funny most ppl i talk to (off and on the board) tell me I make my point across, maybe because of the fact that you DISAGREE with my views you say this? :rolleyes:

Dude, dont tell me you dont say stupid things when you are upset... How would you feel if you were his age and your father lost his job?(Not that he said anything stupid, i think the right word is earational)

Put yourself in his spot, yes his post WAS related to politics, but he was upset i dont think he ment to start a political debate. Please calm down dude

Dude, dont tell me you dont say stupid things when you are upset... How would you feel if you were his age and your father lost his job?(Not that he said anything stupid, i think the right word is earational)

Put yourself in his spot, yes his post WAS related to politics, but he was upset i dont think he ment to start a political debate. Please calm down dude

You are right, however if I did say a something stupid when I am upset, I correct myself and apologize for what I said...

General has no remorse for his Bush and Capitalism bashing, therfor I have no remorse for him....

I was calm p8baller07, until H20 decided to flame me with comments that bear no merit, and are just coming out PURELY from his emotions....

But I am the one that doesn't get my point across remember. ;)

That one is a pretty good return, but it wasn't hypocrisy, I just wanted you to read it, since you like to read. :P

Some members think that you are too forceful when putting your point accross, which you do sometimes. I mean there are times when you are correct of course, but it's the way it is written out.

As for the question which was not answered, when people are frustrated with something it is normal for them to take it out and blame it on what they think led to the frustration. For example and this is only an example... Those ex/employees of Enron who lost all of their savings/retirement because of the collapse blame their frustration and anger on the executives, but even though it is true that the executives are to blame, they are not to be blamed entirely for the lost. Why? That is because investing 101, accounting 101 or management 101 is never to put all your eggs in one basket.

Now with the example above, you expand it to the President and the country as a whole, the frustration of being out of work or losing their business will be pointed to the President, whether he is entirely/partly to blame or not at all. This is why I maintain that this post is not political, it's just venting of his frustration.

I hope that I make my point clear with the above example, if there are any other questions that you asked and I haven't answered, please do ask and I will answer them.

As for my member title, I was not joking on that at least, that's what, all the IQ tests I was administered resulted in. I know that ppl say IQ tests do not prove anything and I do agree with that, but until some other test comes about IQ is the best we got! If you think that's too much gloating, I can change it to something else. :D

Some members think that you are too forceful when putting your point accross, which you do sometimes. I mean there are times when you are correct of course, but it's the way it is written out.

How because I am passionate about my Political Views?

Can you refer to where I am "forceful"?

And are you the spokesperson for "some of the members" on the board now?

They can't speak for themselves?

I obviously make my points across, if "some members" along with you are talking about my opinions, creating a controversy. :):D

Now with the example above, you expand it to the President and the country as a whole, the frustration of being out of work or losing their business will be pointed to the President, whether he is entirely/partly to blame or not at all. This is why I maintain that this post is not political, it's just venting of his frustration.

And I expressed my frustration with everyone blaming Bush for EVERYTHING!

Do you see me blaming 9-11 on Clinton? I blame administrations from the last 12 yrs.....

Sorry I don't play the "political blame game", MOST LIBERALS do... (and concur that "some" republicans do as well, but not as much as Liberals do)

If you can't take it , Don't DISH it out... (Expressed to General)

I have no need to apologize, I didn't bash anyone, just expressed my opinion, and

got lashed out for it.....

One more point: The title of the post is "Need to Vent"

General vented his frustrations, and I vented MY frustrations.....

How because I am passionate about my Political Views?

Can you refer to where I am "forceful"?

And are you the spokesperson for "some of the members" on the board now?

They can't speak for themselves?

It is alright to be passionate about something it is something else to find any reason to argue that passion out. Unfortunately, politics is the few things that are very polar and when politics come up, discussions will get heated!

I'm sorry, but I will not go dig out all the reponses you've done previously, this is what I have heard and this is what I'm telling you.

I am not the spokeperson for anybody except for myself. You have to understand that not everybody is confrontational and they will not let you know what their thoughts are. As for me I will confront anybody, as long as I know what I'm talking about and you seem to be the same kind of person which is why we end up butting heads sometimes. :D

I was told about it in private and it was my decision to write it out.

It is up to you to decide what to do with this information.