Hiding The CD-rom ?

Hey, i was looking through some hot cases... and i stumbled accross two that caught my attention... im really curious about these...

Blueroms-black-blue.jpg

and

coverCDroms.jpg

You see How he painted the inside of CD-rom (probley) and he put those covers over it?

How do you paint a CD-rom with-out damaging lense... and how do you open CD-rom with those covers?

Just pop the front off the drive... take out the screws... slide out the tray... paint.. let dry... paint again.. dry.. paint.. dry... sand... paint... dry...

As far as opening, it can be done within the OS... some people even mod switches to do it.

Its called Stealthing.. BTW: ur pics dident work..

What they dois take a cover off of the bay, and cut the sides so it doesnt clip on to the front of the case n e more..

and they glued and or velcroed the bay cover on the cdrom door.

to open the cdrom he prolly put something behind the baycover so when he presses on it to presses the cdrom open/close button so thats how he opens it..

when you do this you have to push the cdrom back farther in to the case so the baycover looks like its actually on :P

Painting.. all he did was paint the try.. the Lens is not in there.. its inside of the cdrom on the bottom..so the paint brush dident go anyware near the lens..

I hope this helps.. look on google.com for Stealthing Cdrom Drives.. they got guides up the wazooo