The Person Above Thread

shervin2

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Is correct in his assumption that <has yet to come has< has never been to an occ lan

<is enlightened

Young grasshopper add "in bed" to the end of all fortune cookies as it will not only enlighten others but bring them great joy

V

^young grasshopper has much to learn as <loves spicy dishes

<is not enlightened and thus is unhappy with ^

Got a fortune cookie reading "You will accomplish things with great force" and also had "in bed" scribbled onto it.

V

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you'd had enough oxygen at birth; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. No, come to think of it, you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

^Haha, fun times.^

^^^If you had a life, you'd write less; but you arn't worth me writing an essay about.

< Is done with this if < has to put up with people like ^^^

<< Doesn't take it as a joke, not funny

<<< Agree's with ^... what the heck ...

Glad you can put your constructive posts towards stuff like that. Your out of line.

v Will change the topic so that this thread can keep going and not die, hopefully its not ^^^ again... (Who didn't even bother with what this thread is about!) <_<