Mystery Woman

SlimJin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the thread was about the 'mystery woman' which we have figured out now :P

That gives me an idea... make mystery women... post pics and see if others can identify. :lol: Yah I'm bored... (had WASL testing all day at school, can't blame ideas like this)

You can say that again... ;)

Besides Clay has a thing against most Blonds we like, I think He likes the Burnetts more...... :P

lol. No, actually, hair color means nothing to me really...hair style is a big thing, but not color. Just cause i :wub: Natalie, doesn't mean i have a thing for brunettes :P I like Heather Graham, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Kidman...blondes :P . I just hate stupid blondes like Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears.

and btw, the last three RL girls i have liked have been blondes...just a coincidence though...actually last four if you count my hot TA two years ago in my HR course...sometimes there would be "skits" in the class...i used to LOVE those days cause that would mean i could stare at her the whole time without being so obvious ;)

You guys do know there was a reason the babes forum was banned and it wasn't because of us girls :)

Not that I mind, most of the pics you guys have posted are fairly tasteful, and the women are beautiful, but the thread was about the 'mystery woman' which we have figured out now :P

You guys better watch it or I might just start a Hunk thread for Celtica and I :D

like i said in the bqabes forum, just ebcause its there doesn't mean you have to look at it. thus if u make a hunk thread, i wouldn't care either because u won't catch me in there.

• 11 months later...