Mystery Woman

SlimJin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys have problems :P esp, eva ;)

ROFL, you're telling me things I already know, Clay. I could have told you myself that I'm crazy, lol. Anyway, I just have a thing for beautiful women...not just a sexual thing, you know? I don't know...I guess I idolize them. Anyway, I won't bore you guys with stuff like that.

BTW, AYoKoNA sees it too! I'm not the only one! Haha, great minds think alike, right AYoKoNA? :)

BTW, AYoKoNA sees it too! I'm not the only one! Haha, great minds think alike, right AYoKoNA? :)

You can say that again... ;)

Besides Clay has a thing against most Blonds we like, I think He likes the Burnetts more...... :P

heh, you aren't the only ones that are somewhat obsessed. What does Clay have against blondes anyways? Never figured that out. Hey Jammin, you got a name for the one you posted? :P

EDIT: No I don't think LP took my avatar out. If he did it was coincidence because I went on vacation and when I logged on in Arizona it was gone. So he either deleted it right when I left, or it just glitched and got deleted. I didn't get a warning PM so I figured everything was ok. :)

Edited by Ghost2520

Asus's mom has got it goin on.... nvm.. shouldn't have brought that up. Always hated that song.

i ahte all that kind of music, it all sounds the same.

heh, you aren't the only ones that are somewhat obsessed. What does Clay have against blondes anyways? Never figured that out. Hey Jammin, you got a name for the one you posted? :P

EDIT: No I don't think LP took my avatar out. If he did it was coincidence because I went on vacation and when I logged on in Arizona it was gone. So he either deleted it right when I left, or it just glitched and got deleted. I didn't get a warning PM so I figured everything was ok. :)

Yeah... thats Heidi Klum. I got a bit of a thing for her (who wouldn't eh!). I can even excuse the fact that she's german... not that I've got anything against Germans of course (didn't like having to learn it at schoold though).

And heres another one of her just in case you were getting bored.

Edited by jammin

You guys do know there was a reason the babes forum was banned and it wasn't because of us girls :)

Not that I mind, most of the pics you guys have posted are fairly tasteful, and the women are beautiful, but the thread was about the 'mystery woman' which we have figured out now :P

You guys better watch it or I might just start a Hunk thread for Celtica and I :D

Yes...more mystery women would be good.

And if ELcaro wants to start a hunk thread then let her i say, it's not like anyone is being forced to read whats posted.

It would be a shame if it got a bit out of control though. I wasn't a member when there was a babes forum (drat) but i suspect this is why it was banned? Plus there are other places on the web dedicated to this type of thing... so go there if you want to, but this is OCC isn't it.

I can't help myself VVV sorry. But this will be my last one.