When Your On The Computer Too Long...

Special_K

Guest ThermalGuru
Lol.... I dont even want to know what that is... And yes. I also have one of those rocks under my skin... My excuse, Some vulcan came down and did the finger thing and then all of a sudden this guy wearing Star Trek stuff beamed down and said we come here in search of peace and then this purple monkey walked by me and said, "hello ol' chap" and then at band camp the weirdest thing happened.... (5 minutes later) and then i noticed i had this dry spot on my hand.

That reminds me, check this out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of my hands are like leather anyhow :( enough scars and what not that I'd never notice something like that. or if I did I'd assume it was supposed to be there.

same here lol

yes i have one but im too lazy to find batteries/adapter for my camera LOL.

i have them on both sides...i even have one on my thumb from the space bar but im only on the pc 2-3 hrs a day.

I also have it :( My hands are pretty ripped up anyways

Contact sports = fun/dangerous :)

mine are just ripped up from my job....Lee's Famous recipe Chiken Mmmm LOL.

dishwashing for 5 hours makes hands soggy and easy to cut, then they ghet butchered, same with the raw chicken. The bones are sharp lol. Been sent home and got workmans comp for cuts before lol.

dishwashing for 5 hours

Sounds like fun. :P

My hands also get ripped up from my job at the hardware... gotta carry a lot of cement (argg!) and other heavy/sharp things too :( Oh well, money is money.

Sounds like fun. :P

My hands also get ripped up from my job at the hardware... gotta carry a lot of cement (argg!) and other heavy/sharp things too :( Oh well, money is money.

i guess u don't want to know i do absolutely nothing at my job and get paid for it right?

i guess u don't want to know i do absolutely nothing at my job and get paid for it right?

What exactly do you do then? Sometimes its a little slow at my work, gets a little boring, but when theres a lot of customers its pretty busy for me.

What exactly do you do then? Sometimes its a little slow at my work, gets a little boring, but when theres a lot of customers its pretty busy for me.

i work in security.