Memory Do 2.8v?

I have my Mushkin @ 3.3v right mow :D

I give my Crucial 2.9v and I had some generic stuff with Infineon RAM that I gave 3v. I have had none of my RAM die on me yet so go ahead and give it 2.8v

Yeah, I don't think that ram is very picky about voltages at all...I've never once had a stick of ram die on me, and I pretty much just go ahead and max out the voltage. Even my cheap-o nanya ram that I used to have would take 2.8v and 215fsb all day with no problems. This Geil I have now...man, I could pump anything through this stuff.

Have that ram, done it and it still runs fin at 2.9 no problems... good luck though I can't seem to get 220+ FSB out of it no matter the voltage though my use of timings probably wasn't loosend enough...

That RAM will have no trouble running 2.8v. I've burnt RAM sticks up, but never at 2.8v. One set of HyperX PC3200 BH-5 took 3.5v before it crapped out, and my Mushkin LvlII BH-5 craps out about 3.7v after long uses. Some OCZ and Geil high speed RAM I had let go at 3.0v, and it the OCZ was supposed to handle 2.9v.

Bottom line...you're fine. Shoot 2.8v thru it and give it a wake-up call.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
That RAM will have no trouble running 2.8v. I've burnt RAM sticks up, but never at 2.8v. One set of HyperX PC3200 BH-5 took 3.5v before it crapped out, and my Mushkin LvlII BH-5 craps out about 3.7v after long uses. Some OCZ and Geil high speed RAM I had let go at 3.0v, and it the OCZ was supposed to handle 2.9v.

Bottom line...you're fine. Shoot 2.8v thru it and give it a wake-up call.

noooooo the mushkin was sooo young so full of life(spanks nuc)I COULDA USED SOME BH-5!!!! <_<