Radeon 9700 Benchmarks

Bosco

Hey Ya... Sorry I took so long lol!

Alright.. first off.. I heard someone say the newcomers Matrox.. something or other...

Matrox is not new.. they have been around for quite sometime now..

and d3 cleared it up.. The ATI 9700 It is definitly not the shizzle.. not even close.. should we give them credit.. well I dont know..

I guess the only credit they should get is very good timing credit.. they decieded to realse this card while Nvidia was in the middle of making there new stuff, so they would have the upper hand for a quarter or two..

Other then that.. I don't really think they should get all that much credit..

Quite honestly they should have been working on a faster card to realease at the same time the NV30 comes out and it should compete with that..

but hey..

The NV30 is going to come out.. Topple the 9700 and about a month or so later ATI will come out with the 3000 and it will beat the NV30 by like 10pts.. and So on..

Yes I have been busy as well Work.. PS mods.. Im working on a mouse mod.. I have to make sure I have a spare mouse before I jump in to this one :)

ATI did the same thing with the 8500 same crap just another year later. ATI blows and we know it right Psy :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic