OCC XFire Ring

FanATIc205

There is a new instant messenger for gamers called Xfire you can find it here http://www.xfire.com/ .

Xfire allows you to see what games people are playing on you buddy list. with suport for over 80 games, and 43 of those are instant join so you can join the server your buddy is on. there is also a friends of friends feature allowing you to see what games people are playing that are on your buddies list.

After playing on AYoKoNA's server last night i figured this will make it easier for us to get multiple members of the forum in the same game :D .

To join the OCC gamers ring on Xfire just add me to you buddy list my Xfire name is fanatic205. this should make it alot easier to get people together to play games and possibly even start some OCC Clans :P

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats freaking awesome!!! Is it its own messenger or does it use like aim or something?

That would be cool if they built this feature into trillian eventually.

Im gonna try this out now. Sounds like it should be good.

Guest ThermalGuru

So if I don't do what "everybody's doing" and install this thing, does that mean I am going to be left out?

I would first like to check out how secure this thing is before I go and throw it on my system.