OCC XFire Ring

FanATIc205

Guest ThermalGuru

When I first installed this, I had to reboot in order for Windowblinds to skin it properly. Just an FYI

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is also a wildly popular television show,however I don't watch it :lol::lol: j/k

Friends is the BEST show ever!

anyways, i guess i'll download this also, even though i don't currently play many online games.

I probably won't download/install it 'til tomorrow though.

anyways, i guess i'll download this also, even though i don't currently play many online games.

I knew Claymeow would show up if I mentioned Friends. ;)

i wouldn't say the best show ever. but a sweet show at that.

I knew Claymeow would show up if I mentioned Friends. ;)

:lol: yes, my family and friends think i'm obsessed with the show :) I don't think i'm obsessed, I just really love it. It's not like i go out and buy all the dvds and paraphanelia and stuff like that. I've just never missed an episode, and i still watch the syndications even if i've seen the episode 18 times. My bro asked "haven't you seen this one a hundred times?", and my answer was "yup, and it still makes me laugh!" :) I like watching repeats because i know the punch lines so i can anticipate good laughs ;)

hey, omega, are you registered under "omegared"? I hope so, otherwise i sent a request to some random person :O heh.

i already accidentally sent a request to "roadkill" before i saw his post that that name was taken already...lol. owell.

i am simply claymeow :) It does suck that you can't change capitalization or spacing like you can in AIM.