Anyone Interested To Atart

bloodking

i agree on K

we do need a special forum for the clans and only people who are in the clan can access it.

also we need to challange other clans!

we could also make a stat page with personalized stats of everyone per game. with a list who frags the most per game and stuff like that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has got to be something wrong here

No nothing's wrong, seem's like that's the most inaccurate benchmark for the internet <_<

Special_K those #'s even on Sandra's benchmark don't reflect a T3...

Here is my screenshot... and keep in mind I have 20 PPL on my server right now playing BF:V

(His bandwidth was 1860Kbps with a latency of 1ms)

ahhh...okay, i understand now. Special_K, i thought those speeds were for a home connection...didn't realize you were at school in the dorms.

Yeah, i remember when i was on the T3 back up at school...those were the days. ZERO lag no matter what game i played...it was nice hearing others complain of lag, and me not worrying about it...now it's the other way around :(

We used to go into a computer lab occasionally with a bunch of people, install a game, like action quake, rogue spear, or CS, and then get huge game goin on...all of us on the same comuters, same connection, so nobody had hardware/network advantages...purely skill. It was great :)

well.... im up for the clan

i could be server since i have a 10mbt optic fiber connection (at home) with only me using it (and my sister on msn messenger)... but i have only one big problem :s... i dont have a public ip... and that sux!!

I usualy play cs with 5-8 of ping which for what i know is the min...not even bots have less than 5 :P .... so it rly sux that i cant be usefull....

but ill play in da clan 4 sure!! and i can find some good players to join too if we need any!!

let me know when the clan will be on and the site.... and as soon as i fix my computer ill be kickin som .!!!

ps: that bandwith site tester is rly messed up!!! its tellin me i have 83kbs upload!! thats less than an isdn!!!! maybe its cuz im in italy and far away from La or something cuz thats way off!!

Hey Ximo would you please post a screenshot of your bandwidth test (you can check on the site to see if they have an servers near you, they do have some in other countries, quite a few I must say). Your speed is pretty awesome as well :O Fiber optic! nice B)

As for everything else, I'm kinda just waiting for word from the Mods. I mean, we can talk about this all we want but it's really them for the final decision. Guys can we get some input please?

PS. Good news, looks like I'm getting a place on campus over summer... you know what that means! ;)

Hey Ximo would you please post a screenshot of your bandwidth test (you can check on the site to see if they have an servers near you, they do have some in other countries, quite a few I must say). Your speed is pretty awesome as well :O Fiber optic! nice B)

As for everything else, I'm kinda just waiting for word from the Mods. I mean, we can talk about this all we want but it's really them for the final decision. Guys can we get some input please?

PS. Good news, looks like I'm getting a place on campus over summer... you know what that means! ;)

bah! Even if they tell us we cant use the occ name to start a clan, it doesnt matter. We can just start our own clan with some other name. The important thing is getting the clan started, and not worrying about the name or whether its sponsored by occ.

If it was sponsored by occ, that would be extra nice, but who knows what they have planned for us. Either way, this will be cool and we will have a clan!

Are any people here into MMORPGs? Well this isn't really a MMORPG, cause it's not like the usual ones (EQ). Check out www.guildwars.com , or even better, www.theguildwars.net which is a fansite with forums using these invision boards. It looks like it will be really cool. the screenies look amazing, and according to some alpha testers i've spoken too, the graphics look exactly like the screenies on practically any system, and runs smooth as well. Plus, since it's streaming technology, there won't be any cheaters/hackers to deal with because if somehow a hack is found, it will get fixed immediately (there's no such thing as patches for this...it's constantly evolving).

Anyways, as the name suggests, GUILD wars...there's guilds (just like in most RPGs), and if there's a lot of OCCers that are interested in playing the game then I think it would be cool if we formed our own Guild. There's already a few guilds that have formed and are recruiting even though the game isn't out yet. It's due out in the 2nd half of the year.

I'm into MMORPG's and will be playing either WOW, EQ2 or maybe guild wars this winter.

You can count me in the clan. :) Well if we are going to have a special forum only for Clan members, there has to be some sort of try outs to get in... I'll be buying both of these games (BFV and UT2004) within the next week. I'm getting BFV either today or tomorrow, and then UT2004 at the beginning of April.