Are You A Slob?

ciddono

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blast my keyboard a couple of times a week with cans of air since i smoke i get ashes in it from time to time but i just shook it and no rattling lol

Dont smoke... smoking causes skin cancer... or something like that. :P

I look after my wireless keyboard and mouse... cant stand them being messy. I dont ever eat in the same room as my computer(s) so food isnt an issue. B)

Agga.. try to quit smoking.. for me :D .. i have had 3 people in my life that have died from such things.. and a sister who just started smoaking.. she is only 15 :(

Agga.. try to quit smoking.. for me :D .. i have had 3 people in my life that have died from such things.. and a sister who just started smoaking.. she is only 15 :(

slap the . out of her! ;)

Did she know the three people also? I'm surprised she'd do it if she did.

slap the . out of her! ;)

Did she know the three people also? I'm surprised she'd do it if she did.

ya.. o well.. thats life i guess?

the things people will buy into..

ahh "CPU's" lol

yes.. she did know the 2 persons.. the other.. no..

Update.. this is the keyboard now

It wo■ks ■■■■ asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./qwe■tyuiop[]\1234567890-=123456789/**-+

allright.. it works.. exept for the "R" key :( .. o well.. i say its not worth the rist.. this is one of thoes SUPER SOLID keyboards.. that like weighs 300 lb lol.. o well...

hmm... yopu can always hold "alt" + the asci numbers whenever you get to the letter "R". As for your sister smokeing, if I EVER cought my little brother smokeing ANYTHING (yes even pot just cause I'm cooler than him) I'd smack him around for a while (not to long you see... just a week or two... and avoid broken bones :P ) than go and get his . some nickiderm or summat... than make him pay me back when he's been of for a month or two.... :D (or you can just get rid of all cash flow in for them and find and destroy all their cashes of cig's...) (I had to do that to a friend of mine... ...serious...)

Edited by Duff Man