Sign in to follow this  
statix6900

Mouse MOD

ya it's pretty sweet...

me and Greg (statix6900) are plannin to do a mouse w/ a little fan in it...

He's gonna do one w/ a big whole so the fan is directly fanning your hand, but Im gonna do one w/ holes...

I think that the air will compress and move out the holes faster...

but ya...

Anyone got any suggestions?

Ya im gonna do that tommorow i just put the fan on top but tommorow im gonna cut it and cut the fan in (its for when your playin games and its all hot and your hands get sweaty it will cool your palm off) this is a pic not cut yet, tell me what you think.

dude i have a microsoft optical explorer mouse and i did sumthing like u except i dont have fan cause . but i have 5 blue leds to light mi mouse up and i was thinking of making the leds blink to the music :):blink:

hey muffin man why odnt u show us some pics we would all like to see ur 5 LED mouse

lol...ya send some pictures.

But how would you get them to blink 2 the music that would kinda be hard sence its inside the mouse but if you can do it then cool man!!

today im starting mouse mod#2 the one with the fan!!!

ya it seems pretty hard but Ive heard of it being done...

I dono if they run another wires to the comp or if they some how use the mouse data line

oh thats cool but how would you hook up a wire to surge some power to lights every time the bass boomed or something?

Im gonna post my new mouse i just finished it.

ya, cause in my mouse i would say i could use 2 light befor it would affect it because in your mouse you have a total of 5 volts and the mouse needs at the least 2 volts to run itself. but also where would you plug in 5 led's i could only put 2 cause there is 1 ground and 2 power?