Sign in to follow this  
statix6900

Mouse MOD

Hey this is my first post im a friend of volcompimp i just made this mouse mod its pretty cool at first (yesterday) i just made the the hole with a dremal tool and i put temp plastic until i get the glass and for the light i opened up a x-mas light and hooked up the light wires 2 the main power inside the mouse. tell me what you think. ill post more pic below.

Ya thats what im going to do i just didnt want to fix it up untill i got the light workin i just got the light workin at like 2:00 pm, ya thanks

what i didnt say befor is i also bade grips on the mouse, if you look at it it has little bumps on the clickers and the lower palm i used a little dremil tool bit.

It is a nice touch. :)

What heads did you use to do the cutting? And to make the button holes?

To cut out the square i used a no. 409 cutting disk and for the grips i used a super small ball end miller bit, but i didnt put it in the dremil tool i just twisted it with my fingers. you can get thees parts at a local hardware store, thanks