Anyone Use These Headphones?

Mr_Yuck

hmm... probably not that great.. really low frequency responce. id rather spend the money on good pair of HD series sennheisers... thats what i did and it was well worth it. the sound quality is amazing

doesnt it say u get free shippin?

ya but if devilmb were to have me send him one, shipping wouldnt be free ;)

hmm... probably not that great.. really low frequency responce. id rather spend the money on good pair of HD series sennheisers... thats what i did and it was well worth it. the sound quality is amazing

the frequency response is beyond my ears, I cant hear 20hz, 18,000 hz well, i simply dont want to hear anything beyond that :music: , besides, that is not often accurate. I just need something decent that wont break like my aopen headset :smack::music:

Edited by Mr_Yuck

Anything over 18Khz hurts my ears, and I can hear to about 22KHz. Testing that wasn't fun, lemme tell you. I can also hear as low as my subwoofer goes, which is about 15Hz, even thou they advertise 20. Those numbers are prolly off anyways :P

Anything over 18Khz hurts my ears, and I can hear to about 22KHz. Testing that wasn't fun, lemme tell you. I can also hear as low as my subwoofer goes, which is about 15Hz, even thou they advertise 20. Those numbers are prolly off anyways :P

:withstupid: I'll probably get those unless by some awesome deal the store down the street can get the special edition of ut2k4....