Sign in to follow this  
crazycow

Laptop Mod

i'm planning on modding my laptop sometime hjere pretty soon, but i havent been able to find anything about laptop mods online...any suggestions? or even better yet, any links? thanks

im basically open to anything at this point, since ive never done a laptop mod, nor seen a laptop mod anything works for me......i was thinking maybe a clear case if that possible - i think it should be pretty easy, but hey, what do i know...

i would suggest the fujitsu p-2000. I remember seeing a site where this girl turned it into a hello kitty mod. WIth the whole thing pink, pink keyboard keys, and lots of stickers. That laptop is very small and way better then the sony picture book because it has a dvd/cdrw drive. u can find it on the fujitsu site.

well making a clear laptop is a good idea then u could put cold catholds in it WOULD BE COOL

also put a pair of speakers in the laptop like new ones and a lot of leds and LCD screen wold be cool like to show ur temp and other stuff :blink:

e mail me i got a bunch of ideas lol

me and statix6900 were talkin about one the other day...

a monitor fan to keep the monitor cool... just gotta cut a big hole in the monitor and place a fan in it... sorta like these mobo fan pix I got... heh..

I wanna get a really old craptop and try that...

that or mod out an old mac as a joke...

anyone have any idea how to hook el tape, or any other molex requiring power source to a laptop? i dont imagine that itd be too hard...any suggestions?