Mmmmm Mmmm Yummy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if you guys could see the assistant dance teacher at my school. No, I don't dance...but it's worth going to the concerts just to see the lady. She's like 22, and could easily pass for 18. And, well, she's a dancer. 'Nuff said. ;)

i was thinkin same thing...she's not that great....but the bottom pic is definitely better...maybe she looks better in real person...and when you're stuck in school for hours with nothing else around, then sure i guess she could appear hot ;)

and btw eva_unit....there isn't much difference between 18 and 22...it's very hard to tell often...at least here in ny...all the long island JAPs.

so this is what teenage boys (or is it all boys) do in their spare time... dream about UPS women ;)

i am sooo shocked..... :O

and to hear all of you talk about your teachers... makes me wonder if I chose the right profession (professional computer geek)... i wish boys would dream about me :P

although now that you all know Girls CAN Overclock (i think that should be my tag line) maybe....

so this is what teenage boys (or is it all boys) do in their spare time... dream about UPS women  ;)

i am sooo shocked.....  :O

and to hear all of you talk about your teachers... makes me wonder if I chose the right profession (professional computer geek)... i wish boys would dream about me  :P

although now that you all know Girls CAN Overclock (i think that should be my tag line) maybe....

it's all "boys", as i'm not a teenager...though i guess you don't really see me ogling the UPS woman and/or teachers here like some of the other yungins

btw, if you "wish boys would dream about" you, then just post some nice pictures here, and judging from the crowd, you'll get your wish ;) heh.

you know what's right beside the art room.

Uh...the pot smokers? ;) j/k

ClayMeow Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:26 AM 

you know what's right beside the art room. 

Uh...the pot smokers?  j/k

haha nah eva know's what i'm talking about. or atleast i think he does. but nah the pot smokers are out by the parking lot behind s hall. a place called "the wall" where all the cig and pot smoking goes on. idiots. i don't know how many times i've seen masses of kids get caught smoking back there.

Dude, at my school we have a sub...IDK her last name but her first name is kelly..... DA*N she is cut... Ill look for a picture. She subbed one of my classes (all guys) EVERYONE was hitting on her, thats how we got her first name...dude she is hotter than that chick. Ill get a picture