ok, I got a new athlon 64 with an asus board, that all works fine. I was planning on setting up a secondary machine using my DFI lan party board and 2500+. Tossed in the new crucial memory I bought(512 of 3200) and Hooked up my spare antec 350 cool blue psu. tossed in my old gforce 2 that I dug out of the closet, and I get no video output. thought it might be the vid card, cause its been tossed around and stack under things and what not, so i tryed a pci vid card i had laying around, which has also been stacked under stuff, and got the same results. what can I do? I get no beep on startup but it fires up like its working fine. what else can i try? should I stick my 9800 pro in it and give it a whirl?

Edited by The_Sheriff

ok, I got a new athlon 64 with an asus board, that all works fine. I was planning on setting up a secondary machine using my DFI lan party board and 2500+. Tossed in the new crucial memory I bought(512 of 3200) and Hooked up my spare antec 350 cool blue psu. tossed in my old gforce 2 that I dug out of the closet, and I get no video output. thought it might be the vid card, cause its been tossed around and stack under things and what not, so i tryed a pci vid card i had laying around, which has also been stacked under stuff, and got the same results. what can I do? I get no beep on startup but it fires up like its working fine. what else can i try? should I stick my 9800 pro in it and give it a whirl?

sounds like yor mobo or cpu...