Ut2004 Pre Order

localguru

ANyone else preorder this game? Eb games said it would ship on the 15, just wanted to know if anyone else had haerd of a latter shipping date?

Gamestop got them in today. I picked myself up the dvd special edition. It was the only extra copy they had other than the reserves. But if you look around, you can find it today. Most places though will get it tommorrow or thursday.

Gamestop got them in today. I picked myself up the dvd special edition. It was the only extra copy they had other than the reserves. But if you look around, you can find it today. Most places though will get it tommorrow or thursday.

how much was the special edition at gamestop? I went to EB and they had the normal for $40 :blink: ...no special edition yet...the guy says he only got one in and it was a preorder...

I think ill just get mine at bestbuy thursday, or preorder ;)

I got the special eddition for $34 before rebate, $24 after $10 upgrade rebate. The special edition comes in a metal covering, with a dvd case with ut2k4 on disc 1 and a bonus tutorial disc for building stuff on disc 2. It also comes with a free logitech headset with built in microphone. If you ask me, you couldnt get much of a better deal for $24!

I was lucky to have gotten one myself seeing as how I didnt pre order it. I was at gamestop when they opened and they only had one extra besides the reserves. My friend works there too, so I got the %20 off. Usually the special edition will run $40 at gamestop, but best buy will have it for $30 on thursday.