A Slightly Better Radeon 9700 Image

I find myself in agreement with mr Radeon 8500. Nvidia had its fun but its time may be over... plus ATI just crap well looks better than nVidia.

you're a little quik to jump to conclusions...

This race is very similar to intel and amd...

it's probly no wonder because these are the 2 components that affect performance the most, video cards and proccessors...

Both races will go on for a long time... one will show something new to the public which is way better than the others, but all that's gonna do is make the other company will either release somethin that they'd been holding back or come up w/ something pretty fast...

All 4 companies are becoming very powerfull in their market's and this will probly drag out for a long time... they will just have to learn how to share the market or eventually rise higher than the other w/ their strategies...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself in agreement with mr Radeon 8500.  Nvidia had its fun but its time may be over... plus ATI just crap well looks better than nVidia.

you're a little quik to jump to conclusions...

This race is very similar to intel and amd...

it's probly no wonder because these are the 2 components that affect performance the most, video cards and proccessors...

Both races will go on for a long time... one will show something new to the public which is way better than the others, but all that's gonna do is make the other company will either release somethin that they'd been holding back or come up w/ something pretty fast...

All 4 companies are becoming very powerfull in their market's and this will probly drag out for a long time... they will just have to learn how to share the market or eventually rise higher than the other w/ their strategies...

true dat... i think the low end geforce 4 cards rival 8500(128mb)

ATI is very new to the business and Nvidia has been out for some time now.

We should certainly consider that ATI is trying there hardest to make an exceptional card and I have a feeling that the 9700 will do just that.

thats certainly bad times that visiontek is gone but I seriously doubt thats gonna cause any problems... arent they like the most expensive dist. or geforce cards??? I guess the other dist. will certainly step up 2 fill their shoes, hopefully their prices dont go up cause of this...

oh well I myself have only used Gainward cards and Im happy w/ em...