Own3d

compudude2007

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say your overclock ownzes when you get 3 ghz on a Barton 2500, haven't seen that yet on air. Nuclear is that 4.4 running stable? If so congrats... holy crap.

Yeah, than run was 3HR Prime stable, passes all Sandra tests, and completes 3DMark. I could prob hit 4.5GHz, but my Max3 has a problem going over 300FSB. The 4.4 clock was made with BIOS at 4.1, and then clockgen taking me the rest of the way.

clockgen?....um ya what is it?

It's a Windows utility that allows you raise your FSB and AGP/PCI speeds from within Windows. It works great for little OC, or that last little edge, but I wouldn't do a 1GHz OC with it.

I get overclocks RELATIVELY better than that. Try, Athlon XP 1600+ to 1.96ghz (not main comp) on air.

Nice, I had a 1600+ for quite a while before I upgraded to my 2500 and the max stable oc I could get on that was 2.02ghz with SLK-900A. Beat that with a 1600+.

stop it...it makes me wanna go spend cash on a mobile and a new mobo just to keep up =)

:withstupid: I ALSO HATE YOU :P Figures though... :(

(what kind of fan are yoiu useing?)

Edited by Duff Man

I'll say your overclock ownzes when you get 3 ghz on a Barton 2500, haven't seen that yet on air. Nuclear is that 4.4 running stable? If so congrats... holy crap.

yeah that was oging to be my question exactly but not to nuclear to compudude2007.

• 4 weeks later...