Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

'creepy' Photo

Ghost would like to release the following statement:

"Will you tell these fools that I do NOT appear in video games for they are beneath me! I am a movie star, not some CGI fool. What they are seeing in their games is actually my cousin. God, what a loser."

In addition to that statement, he provided me with a few more exclusive pictures.

Here he is in The Matrix ("I was the original "ghost" in The Matrix. Then they had to go ahead and spice things up with these two cgi ghosts in the sequel," Ghost told Maxim Magazine, visibly pissed. "That's special effects people! I'm the real thing!"):

matrix_ghost.jpg

Here he is in Rush Hour 2 ("Ziyi ... man, that girl can kick!"):

Rush_Hour_2_ghost.jpg

lol claymeow.. the official spokesperson of Mr. ghost or Mrs. Ghost..

edit

foud it in the telletubies!

Edited by roadkill

Let's run him for president :lol::lol:

He really liked your idea and sent me the following campaign ad:

He really liked your idea and sent me the following campaign ad:

Is he Republican? :D

Is he Republican? :D

Of course. But Bush has the republican nod, so he's running under the Ghost Party instead ;)

If it wasn't for the fact that arguably you win and lose elections based on how you appear on-camera, Ghost wouldn't stand a chance.

are you kidding? Because he's transparent, he can take on the "appearance" of anyone just by standing in front of them.

After his cameo in Bend it Like Beckham:

bend_it_like_beckham_ghost.jpg

He got to pose with Keira Knightley on the red carpet (see, he looks like her! ;) ):

Edited by ClayMeow

After Ghost's sensational appearance on "The Tonight Show",he was duly invited to "The Late Show".Here,Dave and Ghost share a joke.Ghost was effusive about his recent move into politics,but when queried by Dave about a rumored romantic liason with actress Natalie Portman,Ghost simply clanked his chains and replied "B-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O".

i r bored

huh? I don't see ghost in that picture...

Anyways...

After his part in The Tuxedo, Ghost couldn't wait to work with Jennifer Love Hewitt again. Here he is lounging in the sun in Heartbreakers:

heartbreakers_ghost.jpg

And here he is in Christina Aguilera's Video for Fighter (In an interview with Spin, Ghost explained, "The video was all goth and spooky, so it was only natural that I'd fit right in. They thought i was perfect for the role.":

christina_fighter_video_-_ghost.jpg

And here he is in Resident Evil (To Maxim Magazine, "Milla is Hot! I will forever remember the name LeeLoo!"):

resident_evil_ghost.jpg