Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

'creepy' Photo

..all your future brother-in-laws photoshopped ghost are belong to us

what game is that? Max Payne?

..all your future brother-in-laws photoshopped ghost are belong to us

Apparently so... :P

Looks like I need me some photoshop ;)

After doing a lot of "research" on our mysterious ghost, it winds up that he's actually had cameos in several bigtime movies (as well as some tv and music video appearances):

Little known fact: Our ghost was a close confidant of Gandalf in the LotR movies.

Here it can be seen walking alongside Gandalf, with Aragorn and Legolas following closely behind:

LotR_Ghost_01.jpg

Here it can be seen looking over Eowyn and Aragorn (rumors have it that he was actually watching Eowyn sleep when Aragorn walked in):

LotR_Ghost_03.jpg

Here, Gandalf sent him to watchover Frodo & Sam, and make sure Gollum didn't lead them astray:

LotR_Ghost_02.jpg

I'll leave it at those for now....but i have many more sightings to come! I'll wait for others to post first though...and seeing as i'm on dialup, it'll be better if these things get broken up on a few pages :) Good thing i already uploaded them, so i don't have to wait for them to attach here.

There was some speculation that our infamous ghost had a brief relationship with Natalie Portman (lucky bastard! ;) ):

nat_ghost.jpg

He also appeared in Wild Things (in an interview given to RollingStone Magazine, he stated "I only signed on for the role so I could see the lesbian love-scenes between Denise Richards & Neve Campbell in person"):

Wild_Things_ghost.jpg

In similar fashion, he also cameo'd in Spiderman ("When I noticed Kirsten Dunst wasn't wearing a bra," ghost told Stuff Magazine, "I went right over to the director (Sam Raimi) and suggested we shoot the mugging scene in a rain storm. Sam didn't understand why at first, but upon completion of the scene, he was very pleased and sent a box of donuts to my room as a thank you. Too bad us ghosts can't eat. Nice one, Sam!"):

spiderman_ghost.jpg

Here ghost is in Scary Movie:

scary_movie_ghost.jpg

And here he is in The Tuxedo:

tuxedo_ghost.jpg

In a 2002 interview with Time Magazine, ghost reported "I was the one that taught Anna Farris and Jennifer Love Hewitt to make those fierce battle faces. Jennifer got a little cuckoo and started making these weird noises. It seemed to work though, and she's hot, so I wasn't going to say anything anyways. Now that I think about it, Anna went all wacky as well towards the end of her scene. I guess I just have that effect on women."

man, this ghost sure gets around, look who i found.

O NO! he showed up in battlefield vietnam!!

it looks like an invasion of them! one driving the helecopter and antoer .. it sprouted propellers!!1 out of its head! :ph34r: