Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

'creepy' Photo

hmm I am a little umm mentaly messed up at the moment so looking at ghosts is not the best thing to be doing still the pic that this thread is about is photoshoped.

hmm I am a little umm mentaly messed up at the moment so looking at ghosts is not the best thing to be doing still the pic that this thread is about is photoshoped.

yeh im with mist.. if it was real id be scarred.. like really,.... id go paranoid.. think about it. people watching you!!

Edited by roadkill

yeh im with mist.. if it was real id be scarred.. like really,.... id go paranoid.. think about it. people watching you!!

edit: and youd probally see me with a tinfoil cone on my head and other anti ghost stuff :unsure:

tin on the head isn't anti-ghost stuff...it's anti-alien/mind-reading stuff.....not that, uh, i would know ;):blink:

i could not get the exact effect.. but i can prove its done in photoshop :) .. nice effect though

Hey look, i found the same ghost in my motel room in DC....and also in one of the lobbies at Mohegan Sun: ;):ph34r:

Rofl Claymeow.Can you make some pictures of him meeting famous people & hanging out at tourist attractions(Mount Rushmore or the Eiffel Tower...)?

ORBS. lol.. he has a dirty lens.. thats it.. i get that on my camera all the time.. espetally when someone slobers when they tallk, it leaves white circular specs that are not clear.. anyway.. the camera would have to be one of thoes "SONY" cameras

Actually it was a Digital Nikon (with optical zoom) ;)

And BTW taz, in phtoshop, that's what layers/skins are for

Ah OK I've only got Kodak imaging/MS paint... so I wasn't aware of that :)

Somebody asked for another picture, I only have the two I posted, so if you missed the second image...

post-54-1079370936.jpg

As for the existance of such things... I once saw a child's toy move across a flat surface 3 times in a row (inside & no breezes) but only after 'jesting' as to the concept of 'paranormal activity'... scared the hell outta' me, needless to say I'm older and wiser now and keep an open mind to such things... (this wasn't to be my last experience :O)

FYI I wasn't high or intoxicated at the time of the experience. ;)

As for the location, a creepy old house in Sydney and reportedly the 'shots' were taken after encountering 'cold spots' during the tour.

I hope you're happy r target, my boss gave me a pissed look after I laughed my . off from the above post :D:P

You have too much time on your hands :P

:withstupid:

If you can put the ghost into Counter Strike though, it'll be my wallpaper :lol::D:ph34r: