Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

'creepy' Photo

ok this thread is scaring me... i think il um leave this topic

edit.. this is freeky..

now the pic is back black. the ghost... its not my monitor either.. havnt changed any settings.... :unsure:

this is freeky

Edited by roadkill

There might have been water on the lens of the camera. Here is an example of what will happen

The formation in the pic is too precise Paranoid... Though it's worth mentioning that I used to have a pic similiar if not exactly like that on the wall in my old house... Spooky :P

what was he doing taking a picture of an empty hallway? Seems alot of these types of pics are photos of some empty room, etc as back drop for the ghost <_<

not saying ghosts don't exist, they might well exist, they have the right to exist, but you know, why pic of an empty hallway?

maybe the ghost influenced him to take the wimsical pic of empty hallway, so the ghost could make his/her "statement" ... show off ghost <_<

Possible Explanation debunking the paranormal after rigorous analysis: He sneezed on the lense! (explains the "orbs" too (snot)) :P Well, if ghosts exist, more power to them... give us stuff to wonder about :)

When I go out "exploring" I take pics of empty places all the time.

So people can precieve the "para" and "sub" -normal. Those are the kinda people that take pics of random stuff when the feel the need to. You'd be AMAZED by what focusing your mind on something being there can do if you do it right.

Was this taken with a digital camera or a film camera? Cause last year when I took a photography class if we screwed up when developing the film we got some weird looking stuff like that.

people can precieve the "para" and "sub" -normal.  Those are the kinda people that take pics of random stuff when the feel the need to.  You'd be AMAZED by what focusing your mind on something being there can do if you do it right.

I saw my grandpa a few days after he was no longer with us when I was 5 or so. Parents said I was white as a sheet when I came to tell about it. He was wearing a suite and tie walking towards me saying something. So ya, know what you mean, just goofing. and btw he was translucent... burned in my mind.

well i think the thing is photoshopped but....

there is somethings on the 1st picture that could be "orbs", so called ghosts that don't choose to materialize in body form

if there's anymore pics i'd like to see them if possible

ORBS. lol.. he has a dirty lens.. thats it.. i get that on my camera all the time.. espetally when someone slobers when they tallk, it leaves white circular specs that are not clear.. anyway.. the camera would have to be one of thoes "SONY" cameras :P

rofl. dummies, you cant take pictures of em :lol::bah:

:bah: scared ya huh?

:ph34r: uh ya....they arent visible to cameras ;)

i'm not so sure, maybe you could ask someone with really good photoshop skillz to try and duplicate something like it and if not then maybe it's a ghost!! (scary clichayed horror movie music in the background, and a bolt of lightning) :(

Hey look, i found the same ghost in my motel room in DC....and also in one of the lobbies at Mohegan Sun: ;):ph34r: