F-150 Lowering Suspention

RadioActivated

hey i gotta Ford F-150 XL 2001..and im wanting to lower it..does any one have a suggestions..i need the hole kit..front AND rear .. ..here this is the truck ..and i dont wanna pay to much..keep the price tag low plz ..links would be good

Sry if in wrong forum ..

Edited by RadioActivated

check out www.stylinconcepts.com

They have decent prices on stuff. I'm not too sure about the F-150, but I can tell you anything about an S-10. From what I know, it all depends on how much you want to drop it. I think in the rear you need shackle hangers and a flip kit for the axle (puts the leaf spring on the bottom of the axle instead of the top). For the front I think you can get drop spindles for the F-150. Go with those and some coils. Lots of people run control arms too, but thats getting more expensive. If you have any more questions, I can try and help. Here is my S-10....

Edited by Tom_m

Guest Arauthator

Pretty cool truck. I'm not into Automobiles much anymore. Few bad wrecks, jail, and now a family.

I got some cool scars though.

<_< I fail to see the point of owning a truck if you're going to lower it, but hey that's just me. I'd say go the OTHER way. however with an 01 (actually a 97 or later) you'll need a solid or TTB front axle to swap in to do it right. and you're talking either several grand, or a lot of time and effort to do so

this is my baby doing what trucks are meant to do

Edited by bigred

Guest Arauthator

That is way wicked bigred.

Now that I could get into.

Edit:

You guys are crackin me up with these comments.

Edited by Arauthator

<_< I fail to see the point of owning a truck if you're going to lower it, but hey that's just me.

I feel the exact same way... i think lowering trucks is gay and it shouldnt be done, but thats my opinion also

Hey its a 2WD S-10...its already a usless truck, why not make it as useless as possible......Its not just lowered, its got air suspension. Here is a video I made....pay no attention to the burnt out tail light, or my friends retarded laugh.....

Video

Guest Arauthator

I hear ya bigred, the GF had alot to say about my automobiles so I had to accept the fact that a little one is depending on me. So now I am a little more extra cautious versus my younger day.

My thrills in speed are limited to modified go-karts and snow skiing now. But I'm cool with it. Little Brianna is number one in my life, so I hold back my extreme events now-a-days.

Live life to it's fullest though. That has always been my motto. But at 33, I'm starting to slow down.

Edited by Arauthator

lets put it this way, it's not about speed. there are plenty of safety features built into the trucks.

here's the one I recently restored. I plan to have it for at least the next 16 years. my son WILL get this as his first car :)

this was the day I brought it home. and no noone was seriously hurt when this happened (I wasn't in the truck)