RDR2

dling

Red Dead Redemption 2. What type of game is this. Single or multiplayer ? FPS or not I cant seem to find any good info

other then it's pretty.

It's a third person game and it feels great in third person view, but there is a first person camera option.

It's a huge cowboy game with a great story, memorable characters in one of the best open world environments out there. 

Don't expect to play it at max settings though, one of the worst optimized games on PC. I would suggest using the HardwareUnboxed Optimized settings which is what I use (I maxed the grass Level of Detail Slider and the Geometry Level of Detail slider for better views though) and the game looks fantastic whilst being super smooth (80-100fps at 1440p on a RTX3080)

You just have to have to use Vulken API. I run all my benchmarks max settings. Its graphically demanding and light on the CPU.

Edit: That video is outdated. Most, if not all the performance issues have been solved in patches and driver updates.

I ended up watching the video fully. I think the title is correct but the video came out when RDR2 was only a few weeks old. I think Vulken API is much better over DX12 for that game. The optimizations recommend isn't half bad. I am just unsure if those are numbers are arcuate now.