Overclocking a R5 1600af with a b450 tomahawk

I've been fiddling with OCing my 1600af recently in the hopes of getting a performance boost while gaming, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which clock speed and voltage combo is best. I'm using a Wraith Prism cooler.

For example, I can push the clock speed up to 3.95GHz @ 1.3875V, but the system gets pretty hot (85º C) in cinebench and can't last for more than a few minutes in prime95. However, my CPU never realistically has to bear such a load when I'm gaming.

Should I try to push my chip a little further, or should I back it up and make sure that my OC can handle prime95 for an hour or more? I'm looking to have this chip last for about 2 years minimum.

edit: I've also been looking into OCing my RAM since I've heard ryzen CPUs are RAM hungry. Will higher RAM frequencies and tighter timings even help my 1600af significantly, or am I wasting my time?

Thanks guys!

Well I think the upper limit of Ryzen has always been constrained  by heat and voltage. Its true games will never put the same load as Prime95, but those stress apps are how you find out the CPU is stable. It seems most people are doing 1.35-1.38v for 3.9Ghz. 4Ghz takes 1.4v or more from reading old forum posts.

As for memory, the best is always to match the FCLK to the memory. It seems DDR4-3200 is kinda the higher end for most users on the 1st Gen Ryzen. I've seen a few validations for DDR4-3600, but I believe it took a good amount of voltage on the SoC. So if you have 3200 memory and a FCLK of 1600Mhz, you are all set. Not much more you can do.