Wish me luck

Well that is good news it not a memory issue!

Hmm. System restarts on its own when left alone.

On a hardware side, this could be system memory, mb vrm dropping voltage or PSU issue. 

Software side....Windows lol.

Since the memory is good and the idea of having the vrm drop voltage only under idle is a bit of a stretch.  It only leaves so much. Its Proabably windows being dumb or some memory leak in a program.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only program that runs when I'm not using it is FAH. I shut Fah down before I went to anniversary dinner with wife didn't shut off. Came home did some cruising on the internet:rolleyes: for about an hr or so and no/zero mouse problems at all... Narrowed it down a little more I'd think. Power supply or Fah or windows handling of fah. Did see pcie errors in the event viewer said some thing about legacy Have to find it again. Hate tracking down random errors.

Edited by wildman2
adding coment

Well if its consistent, you can try disabling FAH and see if that solves the problem.

But you know this kinda reminds me of times when one of my monitors wouldn't wake up. It still happens every once in a while, if i let the computer go to sleep on its own, My Acer Predator won't wake up until I restart the computer. It does respond if I switch inputs on the video card, but all my icons move around so I don't do it. Its like the video card forgets a monitor is plugged in.

I still haven't found the solution, other than the event error is generic. Now I just put my computer to sleep manually.