• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, bishop245 said:

Welcome Back

Thanks buddy!

On 6/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, bp9801 said:

Who's this Ivy and what cave did they crawl out from? :lol:

I was wondering when I was going to hear from ya, how've you been man?

19 hours ago, cjloki said:

Ivy Wahtchu been doin'

19 hours ago, cjloki said:

I haven't been real active lately cuz I moved back home to Texas... Looking for a house to buy and set-up my office again.

All my stuff including computers is in storage... :cry:

Aww, can relate. We just bought our first house together last August after just marrying last June so it's been a lot of new changes. In addition, she's made me almost exclusively a console peasant these days so my poor PC sits upstairs all hooked up, but very infrequently used...so I feel your pain. :cry: My one buddy is building a PC though so maybe that'll help me get back into it. I mostly just use my laptop hooked up to my TV anymore (couch>>>>computer chair)

Maybe I'll just end up bringing my rig down and hooking it up to the TV, that may be the best of both words.

16 hours ago, Fight Game said:

everything you've missed can be found here

image.png.7a819213849e89bd3fe7cc69a5e585a9.png

Lol

8 hours ago, Braegnok said:

Welcome back General, good to see your doing well. :cheers:

Thank you sir! Glad you see you all!

18 hours ago, camaro_dude15 said:

I hope so!

Me too! 

10 hours ago, ir_cow said:

YES!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r:

8 hours ago, slick2500 said:

Welcome back bro, I don't get on here much anymore been spending a lot of time with my new money pit I mean hobby.

This is just a few of them.

32q5rteftled.thumb.jpg.a4d4debf7121af2a5608c2ca6a450ab7.jpg

My late teens inner self is jumping at joy for the XJ with the sway bars removed. 

My dad and I were lightly into RC cars as a kid, we had the Fighter Buggy and Super Hornet from Tamiya, but that's as far as we went. He did move up to RC planes though but I don't think he's been flying in a while. Probably all our old car batteries are dead because they were shitty NiCd batteries lol. 

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 7:00 AM, IVIYTH0S said:

Me too! 

:ph34r::ph34r:

My late teens inner self is jumping at joy for the XJ with the sway bars removed. 

My dad and I were lightly into RC cars as a kid, we had the Fighter Buggy and Super Hornet from Tamiya, but that's as far as we went. He did move up to RC planes though but I don't think he's been flying in a while. Probably all our old car batteries are dead because they were shitty NiCd batteries lol. 

That XJ never had sway bars, it is a scale crawler, ladder frame, solid axles, 4 link suspension in the rear, 3 link with panhard in the front. https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/slicks-axial-scx10-ii.121107/ my build thread from RC Talk, not sure what happened to my pictures in that thread though. 

Ever since I was a little kid I wanted an rc car, and I finally bought myself one for my 32nd birthday and have been hooked since. It's crazy the amount of money you can stick in these things. I spent more money on upgrades for the car next to the Jeep than I did on my real car. 

hey Bud, 

yeah I just recently started to look at the site after a long abscence it just got too chaotic for me a few years back luckily now things have settled down and im looking to just share common things with ppl that share common likes. 

On 6/25/2020 at 11:13 PM, slick2500 said:

That XJ never had sway bars, it is a scale crawler, ladder frame, solid axles, 4 link suspension in the rear, 3 link with panhard in the front. https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/slicks-axial-scx10-ii.121107/ my build thread from RC Talk, not sure what happened to my pictures in that thread though. 

Ever since I was a little kid I wanted an rc car, and I finally bought myself one for my 32nd birthday and have been hooked since. It's crazy the amount of money you can stick in these things. I spent more money on upgrades for the car next to the Jeep than I did on my real car. 

Oh neat! Yeah I've always been interested from a far but knew it could become a rabbit hole hobby. I love watching cool large scale model airplane videos or RC drift videos. So awesome though, all electric or some are gas? For me it'd be cheaper than a Tesla (I really want our next car to be an all electric as I currently have a plug in hybrid for now) 

9 hours ago, apostolics1 said:

hey Bud, 

yeah I just recently started to look at the site after a long abscence it just got too chaotic for me a few years back luckily now things have settled down and im looking to just share common things with ppl that share common likes. 

Welcome to the boat haha, yeah I wish to also do that with my limited knowledge on not keeping up with the latest and greatest.