dling

Metro Exodus - The Two Colonels

I'm trying to purchase "the two Colonels " via steam. I cant because I deleted Metro Exodus and its needed to install the second part.

The problem is I dont remember where I purchased the first and dont want to re-buy again. Any suggestions to a work around ?

You probably bought it on Epic Store since it was an exclusive. Though i dont remember epic linking to steam. Ubisoft does for sure.

That's what I was thinking.  My epic account is jacked up. Cant log in. Go to forgot password,get the message we sent you a link to reset. I never get the  email.  Contacted support.  There support sucks. I give all the info they ask for  then get the same question for another support person.  After doing it 3 times I told them they suck at their job and gave up.

Thanks guys. I'm not willing to purchase the game again just to play the second part.

I give up.

Posted (edited)

I was able to finally get my epic account worked out. I now have downloaded metro exodus. In order to play

The Two Colones or Sam's Story will  I have to play the whole game over again ? Or are they stand alone ?

Edited by dling

That's great. Didn't want to play the whole game again. Although it is a great game.