dling

Mozilla Browser

Alright I got it back to the way it looked before. I just reset to defaults, right-clicked near the toolbar and did Customize Toolbar. Took a big of fiddling, but it is pretty close to how it looked before.

It still looks a bit like Chrome, but at least it isn't a Internet Explorer looking clone now.

Posted (edited)

Good to hear. I wish I could fix the menu color to old default.

Edited by dling

Posted (edited)

A few things you can try to fix Firefox suddenly not remembering logins or passwords when feature is enabled in the privacy and security settings,.. first reinstall Adobe Flash, than check legacy extensions and confirm Firefox has indeed disabled DivX Web player, if not than disable it and test.

If your still having issues than you will need to determine if any password add-ons/programs is what is causing issue,.. Start Firefox in Safe Mode to confirm issue is gone when in safe mode. If issue is gone in safe mode than you will need to return to normal mode, and open your Add-ons Manager, select Extensions. Disable a few add-ons, restart Firefox, test,.. If the issue continues, disable some more (restarting FF). Continue till issue is gone. After, you know what group is causing the issue, Re-enable the last group one at a time (restarting FF) until the issue returns. Once you have confirmed the problem add-on, disable that and re-enable all others, than restart again.

Edited by Braegnok