I forgot how addictive this can become! I have my 7700k and GTX1660 Super on the case, and about to add a part time GTX1060. Tracking my stats I have gained more points in the last 3 days than I did in the years I did in the past! Moved from 204 to 146 team wise.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dr_Frankenstein said:

I forgot how addictive this can become! I have my 7700k and GTX1660 Super on the case, and about to add a part time GTX1060. Tracking my stats I have gained more points in the last 3 days than I did in the years I did in the past! Moved from 204 to 146 team wise.

Especially if you are a hyper competitive person. I have been working from a laptop the past decade and finally got around to dusting off an old system I build and never used. Now with work from home orders from the company and all traffic considered non essential blocked on the VPN, this old 4770 is really nice to have, for folding and lots of stack-overflow/documentation look-ups.

ok. got a 1070 and 1050 in same box. I would like to adjust folding power to different levels for each card. is that possible? how? I'm searching but coming up with nothing as of yet. The 1050 seems to have enough trouble to force a reboot at inconvenient times for the kids doing school work. so, I would like to set it up to fold at 50% power while the 1070 does 75%. Any way to do it?

...added 2070s to main rig...

Edited by robAP

On 3/29/2020 at 1:16 AM, ir_cow said:

Welcome back!! I was trying to beat road runner for years, never got close.

I will pass his old one in 1.3 months. I am like 5 years behind wildman2 and hes only 5 spots higher on the list than I am, I can't even imagine how far behind his new one I am.

I keep creating new usernames. I wonder what my total combined is. I had around 60 Million for my Folding Coin username.

1 hour ago, robAP said:

ok. got a 1070 and 1050 in same box. I would like to adjust folding power to different levels for each card. is that possible? how? I'm searching but coming up with nothing as of yet. The 1050 seems to have enough trouble to force a reboot at inconvenient times for the kids doing school work. so, I would like to set it up to fold at 50% power while the 1070 does 75%. Any way to do it?

...added 2070s to main rig...

I dont think its possible to lower one cards output unless you manually downclock it with software like MSI Afterburner.

[email protected] newest update (7.6.9) allows to prioritize COVID-19 in the menu. All Folding reach is important and there isn't  enough work units to go around. That means your computer will not always working on COVID-19 stuff, but at least you can folding knowing that is what will be worked on first.